Maritime ServicesWe are with you in the midst of storms
We understand the needs of Sailors, Ship Owners and Agents
- Organise appointments with General Practitioners, Dentists and Medical Imaging Centres
- Accompany sailors to medical centres, hospitals and medical imaging centres
- Organise referral letters and book appointments with relevant medical specialists/surgeons
- Explain the sailor’s condition to the medical practitioner and assist with any relevant needs
- Organise medication and any medical aids for the sailor
- Accompany the sailor back to the vessel
- Provide counselling services including suicide prevention (if and when needed)
- Hospital visits and progress reporting of the hospitalised sailor’s condition/situation
- Provide assistance with welfare needs and requests of the hospitalised sailor
- Organise appropriate accommodation for sailors who are unable to sail
- Organise ‘fit to travel’ letters, air travel tickets, accompany to the airport and assist the sailor departing the country
Customs Clearance and Ship Chandelling
- We organise customs clearance for ship spares, store goods under-bond and deliver on arrival of the vessel.
- We also organise ship spares, provisions and cleaning supplies for vessels that come into Melbourne and Geelong Ports.